Tuesday, October 6, 2009



Mmmm dohnuts. Damit missed out on those l'il fat cakes. I was home sick, think I had food poisoning or the flu...whatever it was I've purged myself of...well everything. Hello skinny jeans!

So I met Sam Roberts last week, and I must say he was rockin' a pair of skinnies. He's a tiny, scrawny l'il guy, made me feel like a mamoth of a woman -kinda like Tyra Banks- towering over him...(ok don't get me started on T-Banks...that's a whole other can-o-worms)...but I have to say two of Sammy's skinny thighs make up one of my thighs. Really made me ponder...how will I ever look as good as Sam in skinnies? What do we think about guys n' skinny jeans?
Hmmm




1 comment:

  1. If guys are really really skinny, it's a huge turn off - who wants to hang out with a guy that weighs less than you?? Not me not me....

    ReplyDelete